It's Wednesday! That means it's time for another fun Creative Ways Link Party! Just like the blooms on my tree, Spring is popping up everywhere. I'm loving the inspiration you bring each week from the dishes you share to the fresh decor and crafts! Keep the ideas coming!
Here were some of the great posts that caught my eye from last week's party!
Everything is better on a stick... am I right? This Cobb Salad on a Stick with Homemade Dressing by Carrie Elle is no exception!
If you like the look of planked walls, you are going to love this Master Bedroom Fireplace Makeover by The Painted Hinge. What a difference some paint and vision make!
Need an easy weeknight meal to fill the tummies in your family? Simply Stacie shared this yummy Meatball Sub Casserole.
I love the bright colors of this cheery Easy Felt Ball Garland that Run to Radiance brought to the party!
Is it a breakfast or a dessert... or both? Live Like You Are Rich brought these decadent Strawberry Cheesecake Waffles to the party. I'm thinking I could eat these all day long!
Finally, Dukes and Duchesses showed us How to Paint a Fabric Chair in a super simple tutorial. Love how she breathed new life into this sentimental piece!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"