Here were the links that caught my eye from last week's party:
Wait until you see how Redo It Yourself Inspirations created this beautiful Farm Style Cabbage Centerpiece! Who knew TP could be so useful outside the bathroom?
These yummy Southwest Twice Baked Potato Skins by All She Cooks made my mouth water! I'm thinking these would make an easy weeknight dinner with a little salad.
How cute is this Typewriter Keys Wall Art by Lynda Creates? Recycling project at its finest!
MMMmmmm....Mint Chocolate Chip Cake by The Crafting Foodie. We're big mint fans around here! Isn't this cake pretty? I bet it tastes amazing too!
I'm a sucker for pom poms. This DIY Pom Pom Bunny Garland by Designs by Miss Mandee is absolutely adorable... and looks simple to make too!
I love the sweet and salty combo in these Sea Salt Caramel Bars by The Rebel Chick. They would be extremely dangerous around me... I don't believe I could stop myself from eating the whole pan.
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"