Speaking of getting back into the swing of things, I was finally able to spend time going throughyour posts to pick out features from last week's party. Yay! I loved seeing familiar bloggers sharing and some new faces too! Here were the links that caught my eye...
Simple Decorating Tips shared lots of Creative Planter Ideas. These would be fun Mother's Day gifts!
Be still my heart! This Banoffee Ice Cream Tart by Mia Bella Passions looks amazing! I love all the flavors going on with this... I'm imagining myself having a slice of it with a cup of coffee... Won't you join me?
She Holds Dearly showed us How to Slipcover a Recliner. I love how she transformed her hand-me-down chairs into these beauties!
I am a sucker for fresh baked English muffins slathered with butter... I can only imagine this English Muffin Bread by Little House Living is divine.
I drool over just about everything that Cooking on the Front Burners brings to the parties. This Mexican Quinoa Skillet Dinner looks easy and delicious... not to mention healthy!
Finally, Happier Than a Pig in Mud shared this adorable recycling craft... Recycled K-Cup and Popsicle Stick Bird Feeder. It kills me to throw all those used K-Cups away! This would be a wonderful rainy day or Earth Day activity to do with the kiddos.
Did you miss any of these posts? Be sure to click through their links to check them out!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"