Here were the posts that caught my eye from the last party...
Spinach, Artichoke and Sun-dried Tomatoes Mini Frittatas by Art From My Table made my mouth water... I'll be making these for sure!
My Love 2 Create shared some great tips in her post on How to Make Your Own Signs.
Cajun Spiced Pretzel Crusted Chicken Tenders by I Thee Cook look like the perfect way to change up a mealtime favorite.
I admire the boldness of this Spring Refresh in the Piano Room by Run to Radiance. Love the color of the piano too!
Mixed Fruit Cobbler in a Jar by The Country Chic Cottage... mmmm... yummy!
How cute is this Getting to Gnome You Housewarming Gift by Dukes and Duchesses? Love this idea!
Did you miss any of these posts? Be sure to click through their links to check them out!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"