Here were the links that made my heart go pitter-pat from last week's party:
Love this Toolbox to Planter that The Navage Patch shared... simply beautiful!
Lisa at Cooking With Curls never fails to leave me drooling... You have to check out these to-die-for Hazelnut Brownies!
Red Haired Amazona brought the adorable Stevie Bird Video Tutorial to the party. These just make me happy, happy, happy!
These Avocado Tomato Quesadillas by Courtney's Cookbook look delicious... and healthy!
Making It In The Mountains always brings fun things to the party. Stop by to see how she made this Rustic 3-Tier Tray!
Last, but not least, the Lou Lou Girls shared this amazingly refreshing Strawberry Limeade Cake. I could see this making a splash at many a pool parties this summer!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"