Here's what caught my eye from last week's party:
It's always amazing to me how stress can creep into our lives and wreak havoc when we let it go on for too long. Ava's Alphabet posted 101 Ways to Manage Stress... lots of great ideas that don't cost a thing and are sure to lift your spirits!
Live From Julie's House shared this yummy BBQ Chicken Naan Pizza... great way to use up leftover chicken!
I absolutely love this Vintage Tablecloth Garden Smock by Decor To Adore. I would probably use it more in the kitchen, but I love the idea.
I have a feeling I will be making a ton of this Grilled Honey Dijon Chicken by Simply Stacie all summer long! Such a great flavor combination!
How fun is this Watermelon Shark by Gluesticks? This should definitely be the centerpiece at your Memorial Day Cookout!
With the end of school comes the all familiar, "I scream. You scream. We all scream for ice cream!" This Homemade Peach Ice Cream with Pistachios by Giggles Galore is on my "To Make List" for sure!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"