Let's take a peek at features from last week's party first...
I loved these DIY Cement Succulent Pots by Five Marigolds. Such a fun little gift for someone special!
I was recently introduced to chickpeas as a snack... They are addicting, let me tell ya! These Roasted Ranch Chickpeas by Courtney's Cookbook may just have to be my go-to munchie for the summer!
Gluesticks Blog shared this adorable Cactus Fairy Garden with us. Such a fun project to do with the kiddos this summer!
I'm loving the looks of these Sweet Honey Chicken Kabobs by The Country Chic Cottage! Everyone loves food on a stick!
One Mile Homestyle brought this super fun Golden Atlas DIY Lamp Makeover to the party. What a creative way to breathe new life into this lamp!
I can't tell you how badly I want a slice of this No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake by One Little Project. Yummy!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"