Let's take a look at some of the posts that caught my eye from last week:
Summer is the perfect time to show off your patriotism! Our Clover House showed us How to Make a Patriotic Rag Wreath. I love this on so many levels!
Who doesn't love a good chicken salad? To Simply Inspire brought this divine twist on the classic, Curry Chicken Salad.
If patience is a virtue, then Redo It Yourself Inspirations has got it going on! She used her mad skills of waiting for a good deal and rehabbing furniture to come up with this beautiful Horse Carriage Bench Makeover. It's a beauty!
Dukes and Duchesses shared this yummy summertime treat... Frosted Limeade! I can't wait to give this a try!
Need a fun up-cycle craft for the kiddos to do this summer? How about letting them loose on these T-Shirt Upcycled Dog Tug Rope Toy by Blooming On A Budget? It's a boredom buster for both the kiddos and the pups in your life!
Ramen noodles for dessert? Why not?!? Simply Stacie shared these delectable-looking Chocolate Peanut Butter Ramen Bars with us... I have to say... I am intrigued.
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"