Here were a few of my favorites from last week's party:
I love this DIY Hanging Wire Basket Chandelier on an Old Pulley by Little Brags. Such a fun vintage touch!
This Fruit and Walnut Salad with Honey Lemon Dressing by Courtney's Cookbook looks like a refreshing summer afternoon treat!
I love the simplicity of this cast-off DIY Industrial Stool by Simply Beautiful by Angela.
Two of my favorite baked goods in one, this Blueberry Zucchini Bread by Little House Living may have to make it into my breakfast bread rotation.
We are definitely going to be making some of these DIY Stamped Spoon Plant Markers by Making It In The Mountains. Such a fun little gift to make and give too!
Mmmmm... this Blueberry Lemonade by Annie's Noms is sure to hit the spot on those sweltering afternoons!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"