I'm excited to see what you'll share at this party, but first would like to show you what posts piqued my interest from the last one:
I Should Be Mopping The Floor shared this festive post on How to Build a Recycled Wood American Flag. I love the rustic touch on this classic Americana sign!
I'm always looking for a refreshing twist on classic summertime beverages... this Southern Fruit Tea by The Country Chic Cottage looks like a keeper!
This might seem like a diversion from some of the other features I generally pick, but I love the idea that Teach Mama had to do Summer booklists in her Best Books for Family Read-Alouds series. We just happened to have picked up her #5 book at the library before I even saw this post. I figured we could all use some good ideas to keep the kiddos reading books rather than screens over the Summer Break.
I wish Lisa of Cooking with Curls was my personal chef. She brought another delicious recipe to the party... Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Bowls. Lots of flavor packed into that bowl!
Seriously, how cute is this Shark Week Shirt by Dukes and Duchesses? What little boy wouldn't love to get his hands on this "jawsome" shirt? Love it!
Last, but certainly not least, I had to feature this No Bake Samoa Cake by Don't Sweat The Recipe. I love a delicious recipe in the Summer that doesn't require me turning on the oven.
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"