But first, we have coffee... chocolate?... First we'll look at what tickled my fancy from last week's party ;-)
These DIY Gold Dipped Frames by White House Crafts really make a great statement! Love how that little "midas touch" made the artwork pop!
The Homespun Hydrangea shared these Simple and Delicious Zucchini Blossom Fritters in the sweetest way with her father-in-law as the star chef.
Noting Grace showed us how she Decorates With Glass and the special 25 cent find she brought home. Love her style and the fun accent pieces!
This Grilled Fish with Asparagus Foil Packet by Julie's Lifestyle screams "fresh" to me! What a perfectly light and healthy summertime meal!
Kingsbury Brook Farm shared some wonderful insight into creating Farmhouse Style in simple, utilitarian ways. Loved this post!
I saved the No-Bake Twix Cookies for last so that I could linger over them a little longer. Truly drool-worthy post from Live Like You Are Rich! I cannot wait to make these!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"