Here were some of my favorites from last week's party:
I can't wait to try this Lime Cheesecake Parfait by Simply Stacie. What a refreshing citrus treat!
Giggles Galore gets us all back in the swing of things with this Back to School Morning Routine Checklist.
Looking for a fresh alternative to dessert? This Grilled Summer Berry Dessert Pizza by Morgan Manages Mommyhood is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
This DIY Rustic Wooden Tray with Leather Handles by Dukes & Duchesses has to be one of my favorite projects! So cool!
This Tzatziki Sauce Recipe by I Heart Vegetables looks like a refreshing snack for the dog days of summer!
Finally, I adore this post by Making It In The Mountains... How to Make Your Own Farmhouse Style Dream Catcher. Is that not the sweetest thing?
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"