Before we get to this week's party... let's take a look at the features from last week:
I just had to include this adorable setup of Olympic Themed Kids Crafts by Al Things Beautiful. She even gave a great lesson on the symbolism of some of the items.
Yep, I'm starting with dessert! I Thee Cook shared this to-die-for Nutter Butter Icebox Cake. Anything with chocolate that doesn't require me to turn on the oven is a winner in my book!
Wouldn't these Pretty Paper Flower Envelopes by Heart Handmade UK just be the perfect gift topper?
With the rain we've had the last couple of days and the cooler temps (in the 80's... highly unusual for mid-August in Texas), I can almost see myself making soup again soon. I might just have to start off with this delicious Mexican Corn Soup by Morsels of Life.
This Floral Deer Head Pallet Art by Lolly Jane seriously makes my heart flutter. I love the paper they used, the glitter, the banner, the color... all of it.
I can't seem to get this Carnitas Casserole Verde by Art From My Table out of my head! Seems like it would be a delicious and easy weeknight meal.
Did you miss any of these posts? Be sure to click through their links to check them out!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"