I have loved going through the posts from the last party... so much inspiration packed in there! Here were a few of the standouts to me:
Dining Delight shared this beautiful Summer Tablescape in Red, Black and White. What a beautiful setting for a meal with a special someone!
I absolutely love each ingredient in this Spinach, Asparagus, Tomato Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette shared by To Simply Inspire. I'm sure that put together with with feta cheese and pecans it is simply divine!
Seriously, how adorable is this blue Gingham Baby Quilt by Gluesticks?!?!? I love the colors she chose to pull it all together!
My daughter has been on a baking spree this summer, but is noticing how long cookies take to finish up. I keep trying to steer her the way to bar cookies like these amazing Cherry Streusel Bars by Somewhat Simple. Yummy!
These DIY Hexagon Bead Keychains by Our Whimsical Days would make adorable additions to backpacks this fall! This looks like such a fun little project!
Finally, with Fall quickly approaching, I Should Be Mopping The Floor shareed the quintessential fall flavor in these Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Bars. I can't wait to try them!
There you have it... the features from last week should set the mood just right for this week's party...
Did you miss any of these posts? Be sure to click through their links to check them out!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"