Here were a few of the posts that caught my eye from last week's party:
Let's start with something chocolatey, shall we? This Reese's Layered Cake by Fluster Buster looks divine! Can't wait to try this one!
I love this giant statement piece! Love Create Celebrate showed us How to Make Your Own Number Subway Art.
Five Marigolds spoke my love language with this Easy Crockpot Chicken and Wild Rice Soup. I cannot wait for soup weather. It's coming sooner than we think!
Crafts Unleashed shared this adorable Burlap Sunflower Wreath DIY. Looks like the sweetest, simplest way to perk up the front door this fall!
This Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream by Simply Stacie combines the essences of campfires and summer all into this delicious frozen treat. Sounds like a great way to end the summer!
Finally, I just had to feature this DIY Faux Vintage Card Catalog from a Dresser that was shared by Simply Beautiful byAngela. You will not believe the transformation. Seriously spectacular!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"