But, before we get to that... let's take a peek at the posts that caught my eye from last week's party:
The Organized Dream shared this adorable DIY Book Page Pumpkin. I love the looks of this! It's a great repurposing project too!
This Lemon Coconut Granola by Courtney's Cookbook looks like a yummy treat!
I adore the simple, neutral beauty of this Pretty DIY Fall Wreath by Run to Radiance.
My Sweet Mission tempted my tastebuds with this Pecan Pumpkin Bread with Warm Caramel Glaze. I can almost smell this through the screen!
Last, but not least, Lambert's Lately shared this creative way to cut down on clutter with her How I Organize School Papers post.
Did you miss any of these posts? Be sure to click through their links to check them out!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"