Before we get to this week's party, here are the features from last week:
I love the look of this unconventional door adornment! Twelve On Main shared this adorable Fall Antler Wreath.
I'm not gonna lie... apples are on my mind these days. This recipe for Caramel Apple Turnovers by Creatively Homemade is definitely one you're going to want to try! Simple and spectacular!
How cute are these Brick Stitch Arrow Necklaces by Butterflies and Baubles? Such a fun fall accessory and a great gift to start making for Christmas!
Four words... Caramel Apple Cheesecake... YUM! The Country Chic Cottage made it even better by putting it in a cute mason jar.
This is some serious fall crafting by The Navage Patch. They shared their Pottery Barn Inspired Outdoor Metal Pumpkins with us. You have to check this out!
Finally, I Should Be Mopping The Floor shared this delicious Hot Apple Pie Dip. What a surprising combination of flavors! Can't wait to give this one a try!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"