Before we get to the current party, here are the posts that caught my eye from last week's party:
Kingsbury Brook Farm shared her yummy and beautiful Fall Beverage Station... mmmm... I can almost smell the hot apple cider!
You have to check out these fluffy Pumpkin Spice Croissant Doughnuts that Annie's Noms brought... all that flaky sweetness... your tastebuds will never be the same.
Gluesticks shared this adorable Little Baker's Apron Tutorial. The scalloped edge?... swoon! I want to make one for myself!
Art From My Table brought this scrumptious Greek Isle Appetizer to the party. My mouth is watering for this right now!
How cute is this Fall Watercolor Leaf Banner by Greco Design Company? This is a super simple craft that is fun for the whole family to do!
Finally, Savvy In The Kitchen brought these Pumpkin Whoopie Pies to the party... Whoopie! I love these fun little cookies!
Did you miss any of these posts? Be sure to click through their links to check them out!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"