Here were the posts that caught my eye from last week's party:
The Organized Dream shared 5 Ways to Wear a Blanket Scarf... I love this fall staple, but have always struggled with how to wear them well.
This Adobo Slow Cooker Chicken by Cooking With Curls is definitely speaking to me... with busy weeknight schedules, putting the crock pot to use is always a good thing.
I love these Easy Popsicle Stick Pumpkins by Quirky Inspired... such a fun little craft to do with the kiddos!
Nothing beats a bowl of Restaurant Style Queso Dip and chips.... I love that this recipe by Don't Sweat The Recipe is made with real cheese and not the stuff that doesn't need to be refrigerated. ;-)
Seriously, how cute is this Pumpkin Hoop Fall Banner by The Country Chic Cottage?!?! I love the felt background and the sweet little pumpkins!
I can't even tell you how much I would love to sink my teeth into these Pumpkin Filled Cinnamon Rolls with Brown Butter Frosting. Cooking With K shared a secret ingredient for the pumpkin filling that you will not want to miss!
Did you miss any of these posts? Be sure to click through their links to check them out!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"