Here were some of my favorites from last week's party:
The (mis)Adventures of a Born Again Farm Girl shared some great ideas for Roasting Pumpkin Seeds- Salty And Sweet. Love these twists on a favorite!
Heart Handmade UK showed us How To Transform A Glass Door With A Stencil. What a fantastic way to personalize an entry!
This Cream of Tomato Soup with Pumpkin by Olla-Podrida definitely looks like something I need to try! Soups are my love language.
Seriously... How cute is this Succulent Cornucopia for Thanksgiving by The Country Chic Cottage? I adore the fun fall colors and the new spin on a classic!
To Simply Inspire shared these Pumpkin Protein Muffins with us. I love anything pumpkin this time of year... will definitely be trying these!
Looking to get a jump on homemade Christmas gifts? Life, Love and Thyme shared several DIY Hand Soap Recipes.
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"