Before we get to this week's party, you know I like to pick a few posts from the last one that caught my eye.
How cute is this Paint Stick Pumpkin by Dukes & Duchesses? What a clever fall craft! Pinning this one for sure to make next year!
I'm so glad Morsels of Life shared this Basic Asian Dressing. I'm always looking for new ways to serve salad!
Sadie Seasongoods is always coming up with ways to repurpose things. I love the simplicity of this Fall Flannel and Lace Table Runner!
Meatloaf, meatloaf, double beat loaf, I "love" meatloaf! Remember what movie that came from? Anyway, Art From My Table shared this yummy new take on the old favorite... Low Carb Mexican Meatloaf.
I absolutely love working book pages into simple decor! Making It In The Mountains shows us How To Make A Book Page Garland in this easy tutorial! This garland could be used year round!
I seem to always end the features with something sweet, don't I? Well, I did a triple take with these scrumptious Cowboy Cookies by Simply Stacie. I loved her explanation of why they might be named this way.
Did you miss any of these posts? Be sure to click through their links to check them out!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"