Here were a few of my favorites from last week's party (and they have a theme that has something to do with next week):
Let's start with this adorable Free Printable Thankful Banner by I Should Be Mopping The Floor. What an easy way to set the mood of gratitude!
Next, we'll move onto the main star of the Thanksgiving meal... not the pumpkin pie, silly... the big ol' bird. Cooking With Curls shared her delicious Herb Roasted Turkey. I can just imagine how tasty and juicy this turkey is!
Is this your first time hosting the big meal? Maybe entertaining just makes you a bit nervous? Either way, Run To Radiance shared Thanksgiving Hacks to Help You Have the Best Thanksgiving Ever. Great tips here! I especially liked the one about craft paper!
I think these Bourbon Honey Glazed Carrots by Cooking On The Front Burner speak for themselves...which is a good thing because I am drooling quite a bit over here!
I loved this Thanksgiving Dice Game by Grandma Ideas. What a fun way to spend the afternoon! And, your kiddos could get a little math review in without even realizing it!
I just had to share these gorgeous Fall Cookies in Royal Icing by Running Away? I'll Help You Pack. Love the swirling technique! And, who could resist the little acorn cookies?
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"