I loved perusing the links from last week's party. Here were some of my favorites...
I love the ideas in this Countdown to Christmas Box by Kingsbury Brook Farm. Her sweet little tags are adorable reminders of what the season is all about.
Oh, my word! These Reese Rolls by Simply Stacie look like the perfect little treat for Christmas morning... I may have to try these this year instead of Monkey Bread!
How adorable is this Sterling Unicorn Hat by The Philosopher's Wife? If I could crochet, I would be all over this cute hat. What a perfect Christmas gift!
I'm always looking for simple appetizers this time of year. Carrie Elle shared this post on Easy to Make Party Appetizers... lots of great ideas here!
The Painted Hinge was kind enough to share these Vintage Farmhouse Christmas Gift Tags in printable form for all of us! So cute!
This Snickerdoodle Skillet Cake by Annie's Noms just screams "Comfort and Joy"! I could go for some right now!
This last one is a bonus, but I felt it captured just what I needed to hear this week. A Mama's Story shared a wonderful post on Cultivating a Peaceful Christmas. So, slow down, grab a cup of cocoa, and enjoy the quiet joys of this beautiful season.
Did you miss any of these posts? Be sure to click through their links to check them out!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"