I'm wishing you all a blessed holiday, surrounded by those you hold most dear. May you know the Savior's love for you this Christmas and all through the years!
The features are from the last two parties... Whether you need some last minute gift ideas, table decor or even yummy treats, I've got you covered! Enjoy!
Easy Sew Blanket and Coordinating Tags by I Should Be Mopping The Floor
White Chocolate Dipped Snickerdoodles by Living on Cloud Nine
DIY Cookie Decorating Kit by Five Marigolds
Perfect English Toffee by Gluesticks Blog
Burlap and Plaid Table Runner for Christmas by The Country Chic Cottage
Easy to Make Plaid Christmas Sugar Cookies by My Mommy Style
Cute Scottie Dog Ornament by Mia Bella Passions
Peppermint Cocoa Bites by Grounded and Surrounded
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"