Today's features have a bit of a Mother's Day theme to them... as in they are all items you could make for gifts or even share with your loved ones as a hint ;-) Enjoy!
Five Marigolds showed us how to make this adorable Reversible Upcycled Kitchen Sign. What a perfectly whimsical accent for the most used room in our home!
This functional and sweet Fabric Drawstring Basket by Gluesticks would make a wonderful gift for new moms... or old moms... I'd love to have one myself! That fabric is too cute!
Here's a great up-cycle project to make for Mom... DIY Bird Feeders... Heart Handmade UK shared several different ones in her post. Lots to choose from!
Sadie Seasongoods brought this beautiful Quilt in a Window to the party. What a fabulous way to recycle those old windows and tattered quilts! I love this so much!
The Homespun Hydrangea showed us how to make this beautiful DIY Vertical Succulent Garden Wall Hanging. How fun is that?!?!
In case you needed a little inspiration to set a table for Mother's Day, Dining Delight shared this tutorial for How to Set a Pretty Spring Tablescape. She is a wealth of inspiration!
Okay, you should be ready to bless the socks off of the mothers in your life! Thanks to everyone who contributed to the party!
Did you miss any of these posts? Be sure to click through their links to check them out!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"