Here were the posts that caught my eye from last week's party:
I just know you are going to flip for this DIY Tobacco Basket by Twelve on Main! She does a great job of describing exactly how to make this beautiful accessory!
Be still, my beating heart... This Black Forest Waffle Cake from Nifty Thrifty Things calls to my German heritage... and my tremendous chocolate sweet tooth. ;-) Do you see those gorgeous layers?
How clever are these Halloween Bandanna Pumpkins by Sadie Seasongoods? Love the texture and patterns of these!
When the weather turns colder, my mind goes to comfort food. Art From My Table shared this scrumptious Award Winning White Chicken Chili to tempt our tastebuds.
I always love an ugly-duckling-to-beautiful-swan story... That's exactly what The Painted Hinge shared with this Farmhouse Hutch Makeover with Country Chic Paint.
I'm considering having this Cinnamon Crumble Maple Cheesecake for dinner tonight... or maybe breakfast in the morning. Does this scream fall flavors, or what?!? This delightful recipe was brought to us by Quirky Inspired.
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"