Welcome to this week's Creative Ways Link Party! Did you have a good Thanksgiving? Did you eat lots of favorites? We had a great time visiting with my parents, cooking together, playing bingo, laughing, and perusing the paper for the "best" Black Friday deals. Truth be told, I'm kind of over the whole bargain shopping marathon of the day, but I do still like looking through all the ads. So, as soon as we got home, we started decorating for Christmas. It truly is the "most wonderful time of the year." I love pulling out the ornaments year after year going down memory lane with each one. Although the tree is up and trimmed, the rest of the decorating is kind of on hold until I get over this nasty cold virus I picked up. I can't wait to be inspired by all the pretty things you'll share here at the party.
Because of the traveling... and then the malaise of feeling yucky, I just have a few features from the party two weeks ago. They are the first post linked up, the last one, and the one with the most clicks.
Cooking on the Front Burner shared 25 Best Holiday Cookies! What a great way to get the holiday baking season started! I can't wait to try some of these!
I adore White House Crafts' 2016 Holiday Card Collection... Homemade cards are the best... She has done a beautiful job on these keepsakes.
The most viewed post was the Easy Homemade Caramel Sauce by Little House Living. I'd love to receive some of this as a Christmas gift!
Did you miss any of these posts? Be sure to click through their links to check them out!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"